||Top Management Teams, Diversity, Corporate Governance, Executive Succession, Internationalization Strategy
|Fields of research
- CEO succession
- Top management teams
- Upper echelons
- Corporate governance
- Team diversity
- PhD in Strategic Management (with Summa cum Laude) University of St Gallen, Switzerland
- MSc in Management (with Distinction) Brunel University, London
- International corporate governance
- International Strategic Leadership
- International management
- Research methods
- Diversity in teams and organizations
- Academy of Management (AoM)
- European Institute of Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM)
- Strategic Management Society (SMS)
- Latsis HSG Prize 2018. Outstanding Young Scholar Award (Recipient). Latsis Foundation, Switzerland.
- Best paper Prize 2019 (Recipient). Strategic Management Society, Special Conference on Strategic Leadership, Las Vegas, USA
- Best Paper Award in Corporate Governance 2018 (Recipient). European Academy of Management, Reykjavic, Iceland.
- Louis Pondy Award 2016 (Finalist). Bridge and Rule: TMT Faultlines, Firm Performance and the CEO-TMT Interface. Organization and Management Theory Division (OMT), Academy of Management Meeting, Anaheim
- Wiley Blackwell Outstanding Dissertation Award 2015 (Finalist): “The Antecedents and Consequences of Top Management Team Diversity: Expanding the upper echelons research stream” Business Policy and Strategy Division (BPS), Academy of Management Meeting, Vancouver
- Best International Paper Award 2015 (Recipient): The more international the better? International experience variety and execuitives’ career advancement. CAR Division, Academy of Management Meeting, Vancouver
- EURAM Conference Best Paper Award 2015 (Recipient): Exploring the Link between International Experience and Executives’ Speed of Career Progress. European Academy of Management (EURAM) 2015, Warsaw
- Doctoral Dissertation with Summa Cum Laude 2014. University of St Gallen. Switzerland.
- Best Reviewer Award 2013 (Nomination). EURAM, Corporate Governance track. Valencia
- Best Reviewer Award 2012 (Nomination). EURAM, Corporate Governance track. Istanbul.